Problems in Aluminum Veneer Industry
First, the overheated development of the industry and the blind investment of a large number of businessmen make the supply and demand of aluminum veneer products unbalanced. For example, the annual output of aluminium veneers for external walls (national standard engineering boards) is 9.28 million square meters, which accounts for almost one-third to one-second of the total curtain wall construction in China. According to this estimate, the output of external wall panels in China is obviously over 20 million to 30 million square meters of the total curtain wall project. This means that even if all projects use aluminum veneers, there is a supply-demand imbalance.
Secondly, the industry is impacted by other materials. In recent years, aluminium clad sheets for exterior walls have been impacted by products such as aluminium honeycomb panel, pure aluminium sheet and aluminium clad sheet in the metal curtain wall industry. This situation is not entirely the external cause of technological progress and development, but more is the result of the industry's lack of in-depth study of the technical characteristics of aluminium veneer composite panels, strengthening product quality and construction specifications, making users and designers lose confidence in aluminium veneer composite building materials, and making aluminium veneer composite panels give up their original market share for other products.
Thirdly, the price war within the aluminium veneer industry has led to the decline of product quality in the whole industry. As the supply of products exceeds the demand, resulting in market chaos, product quality is far from the same. Low-grade aluminium clad sheets impact the whole market of aluminium clad sheets, causing great losses to famous-brand aluminium clad sheet enterprises.
Fourthly, some fake and shoddy products, Jerry work and material reduction phenomena continue to breed, and the misuse of aluminum veneers also occurs from time to time. Some use interior wallboard as exterior wallboard, some use ordinary decorative thin board as curtain wallboard, some use ordinary board as fluorocarbon board and so on; some users can not use aluminium veneer correctly because of limited understanding of aluminium veneer, and misunderstanding of aluminium veneer, which affects the development of aluminium veneer.
The planar positioning of wall panels shall comply with the following requirements:
1. The central line of the thickness of the inner wallboard should coincide with the positioning axis;
2. The distance between the inner edge of the exterior wall panel and the positioning axis should be half of the thickness of the interior wall panel.
The planar positioning of the wall slab at the deformation joint should comply with the following requirements:
1. When locating double wallboard, both sides of wallboard should be treated according to the location of external wallboard;
2. The planar positioning of the wall panels with connection dimensions should adopt the double wall panels with connection dimensions, and the wall panels on both sides should be treated according to the external wall panels.
The location of the wallboard at the boundary of the upper and lower floors should comply with the following requirements:
1. When there are no deformation joints in the wallboard at the boundary between high and low stories, single-wallboard and single-axis positioning should be adopted, and high-rise wallboard should be treated as outer wallboard, which coincides with the positioning axis of lower inner wallboard;
2. When there are deformation joints in the wallboard at the boundary of high and low stories, they should be positioned according to the plane of the wallboard at the deformation joints.
The distance between the outer edge of the stairwell inner wall panel and the positioning axis should be half of the thickness of other load-bearing inner wall panels. The outer wall panels of the stairwell should be positioned according to the external wall panels.
Vertical positioning of wallboard should comply with the following requirements:
1. The vertical positioning line of the floor should coincide with the upper surface of the floor;
2. The vertical location of the roof should be the intersection of the upper surface of the roof structural layer and the positioning axis at the thickness of the inner wall plate half of the inner edge of the external wall plate.